MORGAN V2 INCLINE & FLAT ELITE COMMERCIAL WORK OUT BENCH
The Morgan v2 commercial bench is the perfect all-in-one solution for the humble gym bench. The foam layer and outer cover are designed for maximum comfort, while you're out of your comfort zone! This is a great addition for powerlifters or gyms.
You'll have complete confidence in the stability and strength of the V2 Series Bench, as it has been structurally designed for simple, safe and stable adjustments. Like all Morgan equipment, this is manufactured to our uncompromising standard of quality, so you only have to buy once, making it a seriously economical choice for your strength and conditioning facility
- This is the ideal incline and flat workout bench, as it has all the support features of a flat bench when laid out but is still able to support high loading weights when inclined.
- Laser cut 4mm powder coated steel with reinforced welded points
- The bench features a 4 way 0-80 degree lock incline while offering 2 different seat lock positions allowing all muscles to be targeted.
- The bench features no pins to ensure it can last a lifetime with highly engineered back and bottom support pads.
- There is also a unique extended back support feature that ensures whilst the bench is laid flat, it provides users with the maximum support and protection to lift with confidence.
- Wheels allow for easy movement with a rubber push and pull handle ensuring there is no lifting of the bench when installing
- Dimensions are as follows:
- Total length = 136cm
- Footprint = 117 x 66cm
To calculate delivery cost simply add products to cart then go to view cart page and add post code to shipping calculator.
Or you can go to checkout page and just add your post code & suburb to see shipping cost.
Our aim is to deliver your order via the quickest, most reliable and economical courier service available.
Delivery times to most addresses is normally 2 to 5 business days.
For some remote and long distance locations please allow extra time for delivery and possible addition delivery cost.
If there are any problems delivering to your location or any delivery cost adjustment that needs your approval we will contact you promptly by email, sms or phone.
Private Courier or AusPost
Most orders are sent via private courier so please include a street address that has easy access that is not a PO Box or post office drop point.
All orders are sent by default with ALT: Authority to leave if no-one answers the door so please include your very short courier driver safe place to leave delivery instructions on the checkout page.
For residential address deliveries please include very short courier driver instructions e.g. If not home leave near door or on left/right side of house or on verandah or in carport or drop over fence/gate or other safe place.
If you do not have a safe place then it might be better to give your work address or perhaps a relative or friends address for the delivery address.
For business address deliveries please include the name of the business and the business hours that someone is always in attendance to accept delivery during the usual delivery times Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm.
If the business is not always attended during normal 9am-5pm business hours delivery times then you will need to supply a safe place to leave your order short delivery driver instructions either on the premises or give an alternate neighbouring business address.
Click & Collect - Warehouse Pickup
Before you submit your order please make an enquiry via our contact us.. page to find out if you can pick up from warehouse located at Oak Flats NSW 2529
If pick up can be made available free shipping will be applied to your order.
Pick up hours: 9.30am to 4.30pm Mon to Fri.
Large Bulky Orders &/or Remote or Long Distance Locations
When you submit a very heavy or bulky order or when the delivery address is to a remote or long distance area the cost of delivery may need to be adjusted after you order.
If the delivery cost needs to be adjusted we will either refund the difference in cost after the order has been processed or contact you to request approval for any increase in delivery cost before your order is processed.
At Universal Self Defence we welcome your order payment via our secure checkout page.
Checkout Payment Methods:
- Credit Card - Mastercard or Visa - Surcharge 1%
- PayPal - via PayPal Express Checkout - Surcharge 1.5%
- Bank Deposit - allow 1 to 3 business days - Surcharge 0%
Note: Orders are not processed until payment in full has been confirmed.
Universal Self Defence Masters Tips
- Technique is everything so always seek the advise of a qualified professional before trying out a new device or a new exercise or martial arts technique.
- Always be sure to read the full product descriptions carefully before making your purchase.
- Only ever use products for the purpose they were designed for and carefully read any product assembly and correct use instructions.
- Children always need to be well supervising by a qualified trainer to ensure their safety and the correct technique is acquired for the benefit of their long term health and well being.
- To find the best product for your needs compare other products that are in the same product category.
FAULTY, INCOMPLETE OR WRONG PRODUCT SENT
If you receive a product item that is faulty, incomplete or it is the wrong product as you ordered, then you need to contact us with a full description of the fault so you may receive an authorisation to return the item within 14 days of receiving it to be eligible for a replacement or refund.
Please note that minor variations in some product colours and/or design occur frequently so they may not be exactly the same as images and description provided.
Do not use any item that needs to be returned and keep item and packaging as new.
We will need to determine the cause of any damage and whether the item has been used in any way that it was not designed or intended for as there are no warranties against misuse.
Items that are found to be faulty will be replaced or if a replacement is not available then a refund for the faulty goods will be applied.
Please choose carefully, as we do not normally give refunds, credits or exchanges if you just simply change your mind or make a wrong decision.
Non-faulty products may only be returned with our authorisation and if they are unused, unopened and still in their complete original packaging and returned within 7 days of receiving.
Non-faulty products that have been opened, used or are not in their original packaged condition cannot be returned.
Customers will incur all freight costs and a 20% restocking fee for the value of any non-faulty returned items.
If an exchange product item is not available then a credit may be given.
PROCEDURE OF RETURNING ANY GOODS
You must contact us first for authorisation before returning any goods.
After we record the necessary information, we will evaluate your return request and provide you with details of what you may do and a return address if needed.
A replacement, refund or credit for purchased goods may only be given after we have received and inspected your returned item.
Any returned item that is sent without our authorisation will not be accepted and will not be given a preferred customer service and may be disposed of or returned to the sender at their expense.